- National Association of Federally Impacted Schools (NAFIS)
- National Council for Impacted Schools (NCIS)
- Military Impacted School Association
- U.S. Department of Education Office of Elementary and Secondary Education is the principal office at the U.S. Department of Education that supports K-12 education in the United States.
- National Center for Education Statistics is the primary Federal entity for collecting and analyzing data that are related to education in the United States and other nations.
- The Office of Indian Education at the U.S. Department of Education supports the efforts of local educational agencies, Indian tribes and organizations, postsecondary institutions, and other entities to meet the unique educational and culturally related academic needs of American Indians and Alaska Natives so that these students can achieve to the same challenging State performance standards as all students.