Charter School Programs
The Charter School Programs (CSP) provides funds to:
- create promising new public charter schools,
- replicate high-quality public charter schools, and
- disseminate information about effective practices within charter schools.
Federal funds are also available to help charter schools:
- find suitable facilities;
- reward high-quality charter schools that form exemplary collaborations with traditional public schools; and
- invest in other national initiatives that support charter schools.
Each year, the CSP publishes notices inviting applications in the Federal Register for CSP’s federal discretionary grant programs.
The Charter School listserv is a free service offered by the Office of Innovation and Improvement. Subscribers interested in Grants, can receive periodic information relevant to Charter Schools. If you would like to receive information on these grants, please click on this link https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USED/subscriber/new to subscribe.