Title X – Repeals, Redesignations, and Amendments to Other Statutes
PART A — REPEALS
SEC. 1011. REPEALS.
- The following provisions of law are repealed:
- (1) Part G of title XV of the Higher Education Amendments of 1992 (20 U.S.C. 1070a-11 note), relating to the Advanced Placement fee payment program.
- (2) Part B of title VIII of the Higher Education Amendments of 1998 (20 U.S.C. 1070a-11 note), relating to the Advanced Placement incentive program.
- (3) Part F of the General Education Provisions Act (20 U.S.C. 1235 et seq.), relating to Ready to Learn Television.
- (4) The following provisions of the Goals 2000: Educate America Act (20 U.S.C. 5801 et seq.):
- (A) Parts A and C of title II (20 U.S.C. 5821 et seq., 5871), relating to the National Education Goals Panel.
- (B) Title VI (20 U.S.C. 5951), relating to the International Education Program.
- (5) The following provisions of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 6301 et seq.):
- (A) Titles X through XII (20 U.S.C. 8001 et seq.).
- (B) Sections 13001 and 13002 (20 U.S.C. 8601, 8602).
- (C) Title XIV (20 U.S.C. 8801 et seq.).
- (6) The Troops-to-Teachers Program Act of 1999 (20 U.S.C. 9301 et seq.).
SEC. 1012. CONFORMING CLERICAL AND TECHNICAL AMENDMENTS.
- The table of contents in section 1(b) of the Goals 2000: Educate America Act (20 U.S.C. 5801 note) is amended by striking the items relating to the following provisions:
- (1) Parts A and C of title II (including the items relating to sections within those parts).
- (2) Sections 231, 232, 234, and 235.
- (3) Titles III through VI (including the items relating to sections within those titles).
|Previous||Table of Contents||Next|