Subtitle B – Education for Homeless Children and Youths
- Sec. 721. Statement of policy.
- Sec. 722. Grants for State and local activities for the education of homeless children and youths.
- Sec. 723. Local educational agency subgrants for the education of homeless children and youths.
- Sec. 724. Secretarial responsibilities.
- Sec. 725. Definitions.
- Sec. 726. Authorization of appropriations.’.
- (a) IN GENERAL- Section 1 of Public Law 106-400 (42 U.S.C. 11301) is amended by striking Section 1 of’ and inserting Section 101 of’.
- (b) EFFECTIVE DATE- The amendment made by subsection (a) shall be deemed to be effective on the date of enactment of Public Law 106-400.
|Previous||Table of Contents||Next|