Performance Reporting and Evaluation
Annual Performance Reporting allows programs to determine the overall effectiveness in meeting program goals and objectives, such as GPRA 1, GPRA 2, and Efficiency targets.
Program evaluation allows programs to: 1) provide data on GPRA 1,GPRA 2 and Efficiency targets; 2) determine at what level of quality program activities are being implemented; 3) identify strengths and weaknesses in program implementation and program effectiveness through tools such as exit interviews, surveys, observations, recruitment, counseling, or tutoring logs, and research analyses (finding correlations between practices and results). Program evaluation is both formative and summative, allowing for the use of annual performance results that may lead to recommendations for changes in programming.
- 2022 APR Webinar: Transcript | Recording | Presentation Slides
- 2022 Evaluation Webinar: Transcript | Recording | Presentation Slides
- Logic Models and Program Evaluation (PDF, 866 KB)
- Levels and Examples of Evidence (PDF, 208 KB)
- The What Works Clearinghouse: Ideas for HEP-CAMP Interventions (PDF, 200 KB)
- HEP-CAMP Evaluation: My Project’s Evaluation Needs (PDF, 538 KB)
- 2020 Annual Directors’ Meeting Presentation (PDF, 627 KB)
- Annual Performance Report Workshop (PDF, 2 MB)