Legislation and Regulations
Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended, Title 1, Part A; 20 U.S.C. 6301-6339, 6571-6578
- Sec. 1001. Statement of purpose.
- Sec. 1002. Authorization of appropriations.
- Sec. 1003. School improvement.
- Sec. 1003A. Direct student services.
- Sec. 1004. State administration.
PART A—IMPROVING BASIC PROGRAMS OPERATED BY LOCAL EDUCATIONAL AGENCIES
Subpart 1—Basic Program Requirements
- Sec. 1111. State plans.
- Sec. 1112. Local educational agency plans.
- Sec. 1113. Eligible school attendance areas.
- Sec. 1114. Schoolwide programs.
- Sec. 1115. Targeted assistance schools.
- Sec. 1116. Parent and family engagement.
- Sec. 1117. Participation of children enrolled in private schools.
- Sec. 1118. Fiscal requirements.
- Sec. 1119. Coordination requirements.
- Sec. 1121. Grants for the outlying areas and the Secretary of the Interior.
- Sec. 1122. Allocations to States.
- Sec. 1124. Basic grants to local educational agencies.
- Sec. 1124A. Concentration grants to local educational agencies.
- Sec. 1125. Targeted grants to local educational agencies.
- Sec. 1125AA. Adequacy of funding to local educational agencies in fiscal years after fiscal year 2001.
- Sec. 1125A. Education finance incentive grant program.
- Sec. 1126. Special allocation procedures.
- Sec. 1127. Carryover and waiver.
- Final Regulation: Technical Amendments – Title I
- Final Regulation: Outdated or Superseded Regulations – Title I, Parts A through C; Christa McAuliffe Fellowship Program; and Empowerment Zone or Enterprise Community (August 21, 2018)
- Fact Sheet for Final Regulations (August 21, 2018)
- Final Regulation: Assessments (December 7, 2016)
- Notice of Final Regulation: Title I, Part A
- Notice of Final Regulation: Title I, Part B
- Fact Sheet for Final Regulations: Title I, Part A and Part B
- Presentation: Assessment Regulations – Title I, Parts A and B (January 11, 2017)