SRSA Applicant Information
Fiscal Year 2022 SRSA Application Deadline: TBD
Steps for Applying for an SRSA Grant:
- Obtain a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number if your LEA does not already have one. An LEA can obtain a DUNS number for free through the Dun & Bradstreet Website. After submitting a request, you should receive a DUNS number within 1-2 business days.
- If your LEA has a DUNS number, verify that the DUNS number registration is active in the System for Award Management (SAM).
- An LEA must be registered in SAM and have a DUNS number that is active in SAM in order to access SRSA funds.
- Registering your DUNS number with SAM is FREE of cost. You do not need to pay a third-party vendor to register your DUNS number with SAM.
- For additional information, log into your account on www.sam.gov or call 1-866-606-8220 to reactivate your LEA’s DUNS number registration annually.
- You can also use the FSD.gov Live Chat to connect with a SAM agent directly.
- To receive a status update on your SAM registration enter your LEA’s DUNS number into the SAM Status Tracker.
- Complete the SRSA application during the application period. When available, the Notice of Application Deadline will be published in the Federal Register for official notice of the SRSA application timeframe, as well as the required procedures for submitting an SRSA application.
All FY 2022 SRSA eligible LEAs with a positive estimated allocation will receive an email with a uniquely identifiable application link in February of 2022. The email will include customized instructions for completing the electronic application via the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Max Survey platform. When available, you may review your LEA’s SRSA eligibility, estimated SRSA allocation, and the name of the individual who received the invitation email by viewing the FY 2021 Master Eligibility Spreadsheet on the SRSA Eligibility page.
An eligible LEA must submit an electronic application via OMB Max Survey by to be considered for an FY 2022 SRSA grant award. If you have any questions about the SRSA application process, please contact the REAP team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.