SRSA Applicant Information
Fiscal Year 2022 SRSA Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
Steps for Applying for an SRSA Grant:
- Obtain a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) if your LEA does not already have one. An LEA can obtain a UEI for free through the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
- If your LEA has a UEI, verify that the UEI registration is active in the SAM.gov
- An LEA must be registered in SAM and have a UEI that is active in SAM.gov in order to access SRSA funds.
- Registering and maintaining your UEI in SAM.gov is FREE of cost. You do not need to pay a third-party vendor to register or activate your UEI in SAM.
- To check the registration status of your LEA’s UEI, use the SAM.gov Status Tracker.
- To update or reactivate your LEA’s UEI registration in SAM.gov, log into your online account or call 1-866-606-8220.
- You may also use the FSD.gov Live Chat to connect with a SAM agent directly.
- Complete the SRSA application during the application period. View the Notice of Application Deadline in the Federal Register for official notice of the SRSA application timeframe, as well as the required procedures for submitting an SRSA application.
All FY 2022 SRSA eligible LEAs with a positive estimated allocation will receive an email with a uniquely identifiable application link in February of 2022. The email will include customized instructions for completing the electronic application via the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Max Survey platform. When available, you may review your LEA’s SRSA eligibility, estimated SRSA allocation, and the name of the individual who received the invitation email by viewing the current version of the Master Eligibility Spreadsheet on the SRSA Eligibility page.
An eligible LEA must submit an electronic application via OMB Max Survey by to be considered for an FY 2022 SRSA grant award. If you have any questions about the SRSA application process, please contact the REAP team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.