SRSA Applicant Information
SRSA Application Deadline: April 16, 2021
Steps for Applying for an SRSA Grant:
- Obtain a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number, if your LEA does not already have one. An LEA can obtain a DUNS number for free through the Dun & Bradstreet Website. After submitting a request, you should receive a DUNS number within 1-2 business days.
- If your LEA has a DUNS number, verify that the DUNS number registration is active in the System for Award Management (SAM).
- An LEA must be registered in SAM and have a DUNS number that is active in SAM in order to access SRSA funds.
- Registering your DUNS number with SAM is FREE of cost. You do not need to pay a third-party vendor to register your DUNS number with SAM.
- For additional information, log into your account on www.sam.gov or call 1-866-606-8220 to reactivate your LEA’s DUNS number registration annually.
- You can also use the FSD.gov Live Chat to connect with a SAM agent directly.
- To receive a status update on your SAM registration enter your LEA’s DUNS number into the SAM Status Tracker.
- Complete the SRSA application during the application period. See the Notice of Application Deadline published in the Federal Register for official notice of the SRSA application timeframe, as well as the required procedures for submitting an SRSA application.
All FY 2021 SRSA eligible LEAs with a positive estimated allocation should have received an email with a uniquely identifiable application link in February of 2021. The email includes customized instructions for completing the electronic application via the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Max Survey platform. You may review your LEA’s SRSA eligibility, estimated SRSA allocation, and the name of the individual who received the invitation email by viewing the FY 2021 Master Eligibility Spreadsheet on the SRSA Eligibility page.
An eligible LEA must submit an electronic application via OMB Max Survey by April 16, 2021 to be considered for an FY 2021 SRSA grant award. If you have any questions about the application, please contact the Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.