- Fifteen (15) Regional Centers to provide technical assistance to States within defined geographic boundaries.
- Five (5) content focused centers to provide expert assistance to benefit States and districts nationwide on key issues related to the goals of NCLB.Comprehensive Centers Program – This program provides comprehensive technical assistance centers to help low-performing schools and districts close achievement gaps and meet the goals of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.The Secretary has awarded a total of 21 comprehensive centers in two specific categories:
- State Ed-Tech Grant Summary: MS PowerPoint (383K)
- Local Applications, Flexibility, Transferability: MS PowerPoint (405K) | MS Word (76K)
- National Educational Technology Trends Study State Strategies Report: Vol. 1
- National Educational Technology Trends Study State Strategies Report: Vol. 2