The Effective Educator Development Programs Division is excited to announce that on April 4, 2022, the U.S. Department of Education published in the Federal Register a Notice Inviting Applications (NIA) for the Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) grant program. This SEED FY 2022 grant competition has an estimated $65,000,000 in available funding and we anticipate making approximately 15 new awards. The Federal Register contains the complete FY 2022 SEED Notice Inviting Applications (NIA). The FY 2022 SEED grant competition will close on June 3, 2022.
- TQP Application Publish Date: April 4, 2022
- Intent to Apply: May 4, 2022 (Email Intents to Apply to SEED@ed.gov SUBJECT: Intent to Apply FY 2022)
- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: June 3, 2022 (11:59:59 p.m. Washington, DC time)
- Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: August 2, 2022
- Webinar #1 – Program Overview and Purpose, Eligible Entity Requirements and Program Requirements | Recording
- Webinar #2 – Program Priorities and Evidence Standards | Recording
- Webinar #3 – Selection Criteria and Application Process | Recording
- Webinar #4 – Budget and Matching/Cost Share Requirement | Recording
- Required EED Applicant/Grantee Budget Worksheet
- Required EED Applicant/Grantee Budget Worksheet Instructions
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov
Applicants are encouraged to download the SEED Application Instructions Package and review it in its entirety. It contains information and instructions that will be helpful to you and you prepare to submit your SEED application.
- The SEED Application Instructions Package should be used as guidance only and applicants should always refer to the SEED NIA published in the Federal Register on April 4, 2022 for official application instructions on how to submit electronically via Grants.gov.
- SEED Application Instructions Package: HERE
- ED Form 424–Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- Required EED Applicant/Grantee Budget Worksheet (Replaces the ED524. See hyperlink above your Pre-Application Information Webinars.)
- ED Grant Application Form for Project Objectives and Performance Measures Information – 1894-0017
- Evidence Form
- Standard Form 424B–Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- Grants.gov Lobbying Form
- Standard Form LLL–Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (optional)
- Required Response to Section 427 of GEPA
To learn more about previous competitions, please visit the links below.