FY 2020 CSP CMO Notice Inviting Applications
Posted in the Federal Register on November 26, 2019 PDF HTML
FY 2020 Competition Timeline
- Application available: November 26, 2019
- Webinar for potential applicants: 1:00pm, December 5, 2019 Eastern Time
- Deadline for transmittal of applications: 11:59:59 pm, January 10, 2020, Eastern Time – CLOSED
- Awards expected to be announced by: March 31, 2020
FY 2020 Application Information
- The Department held a pre-application Webinar for prospective applicants on December 5, 2019 at 1:00pm Eastern Time. Please click here to access the PDF presentation for the 2020 competition.
- This webinar reviewed the competition’s eligibility requirements, priorities, selection criteria, and application. Additionally, the webinar addressed the steps required to complete the Grants.gov registration process.
- Please click here to access the recording of the webinar that was held on December 5, 2019.
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://grants.gov/.
- Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
Registering on Grants.gov:
- Applicants must register at Grants.gov prior to submitting an application.
- gov recommends allowing several weeks to complete all registration steps.
- You may begin working on your application while completing the registration process, but you cannot submit an application until all of the registration steps are complete.
- For detailed information on the registration steps, please go to: https://apply07.grants.gov/apply/OrcRegisteror review our tips for the registration process.
Application Package Instructions
- Please note this is an electronic copy of the application package instructions for you to download and use as a guide only.
- The application package that must be submitted can be found on the Grants.gov website.
- In developing applications, applicants should review the application package for additional information concerning the priorities, application requirements, and selection criteria of this notice, as well as more detailed information on the submission process.
Hard Copy Applications: For hard copy application packages, contact:
Katherine Cox U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue SW, RM 3E207 Washington, DC 20202 Phone: (202) 453-6886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Application Forms
Please Note: Most of the forms are included in the electronic application packet in Grants.gov. Here is a list of the required forms that must be completed, examples of which can be found here.
- ED Form 424–Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524–Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524–Instructions
- Standard Form 424B–Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- gov Lobbying Form; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL–Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Required Response to Section 427 of GEPA