Management Support Office
The Management Support Office (MSO) has primary oversight of areas like establishing an analytic agenda, audit resolution, fiscal monitoring, grant clearances, organizational development, professional learning, and establishing a more efficient, effective, and data-driven operations for the Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE).
- Analytic Agenda: Develops an analytic agenda that facilitates and guides the collection, organization, interpretation, reporting, and use of data and other information from external and internal sources;
- Audits: Coordinates the resolution of OESE audit findings;
- Grant Administration: Reviews and clears key grants documents; and
- Human Resource Management: Manages workforce and succession planning, and professional learning.
- Fiscal Monitoring Protocols: These fiscal protocols are administered by the MSO during SEA monitoring reviews.