The Executive Office (ExO) has primary oversight of areas like budget formulation, grants, contracts, personnel, small purchase procurement, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, travel, and asset management (property and technology).
- Budget formulation and execution;
- Contract administration: Manages contracts and procurements for OESE-wide operations and initiatives;
- Correspondence: Manages and responds to correspondence from many sources, including the general public;
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA): Manages and coordinates responses;
- Grant administration: Develops grant schedules, commits and obligates OESE grant funds; and
- Human Resource Management: Manage recruitment and staffing.