FY23 Applicant Information
FY 2023 K-12 Congressionally Funded Community Projects (CFCP) Applications
- Opportunity number: ED-GRANTS-012723-001
- Application package on grants.gov: https://www.grants.gov/view-opportunity.html?dpp=1&oppId=345640
Technical Assistance (TA) Pre-Application Webinar
- To assist applicants in preparing applications, the Department hosted a FY 2023 Pre-Application Webinar on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 (3:00 pm – 4:30 pm) Eastern Time
FY 2023 K-12 CFCP Application Timeline
- Application package Available: January 27, 2023
- Application Close date: May 15, 2023 11:59pm ET
- The Application can be found on this specific page: https://www.grants.gov/view-opportunity.html?dpp=1&oppId=345640
FY 2023 K-12 CFCP Application Instructions
The K-12 CFCP Application Package will be made available for applicants to download and use as a guide only.
FY 2023 K-12 CFCP Application Instructions: https://apply07.grants.gov/apply/opportunities/instructions/PKG00279490-instructions.pdf
Unique Entity Identifier (UEI)
Your organization’s UEI must be registered and active in order to apply and to receive the grant awards.
Registration must occur on an annual basis.
FY 2023 K-12 CFCP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)