Eligibility & Funding Status
Eligible Applicants: TEAs, including a consortium of TEAs.
Demonstrates a Rationale means a key project component included in the project’s logic model is informed by research or evaluation findings that suggest the project component is likely to improve relevant outcomes.
- A member of an Indian Tribe or Band, as membership is defined by the Indian Tribe or Band, including any Tribe or Band terminated since 1940, and any Tribe or Band recognized by the State in which the Tribe or Band resides;
- A descendant of a parent or grandparent who meets the requirements of paragraph (1) of this definition;
- Considered by the Secretary of the Interior to be an Indian for any purpose;
- An Eskimo, Aleut, or other Alaska Native; or
- A member of an organized Indian group that received a grant under the Indian Education Act of 1988 as it was in effect on October 19, 1994.
|AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN – AMERICAN INDIAN RESILENCE IN EDUCATION||2021|
|New Award Funding||$6,637,821|
|Continuation Award Funding||N/A|
|Average New Award||$400,000|
|Average Continuation Awards||N/A|
|# of New Awards||15|
|# Continuation Awards||N/A|
|Total # of Awards||15|