2018 Archived Applicant Information
Application Package Instructions (this link has been removed)
- Please note this is an electronic copy of the application package instructions for you to download and use as a guide only.
- The application package that must be submitted can be found on the grants.gov website
Applications Available: March 21, 2018
Date of Pre-Application Meeting:
- The slides from the webinar available here (this link has been removed)
- For those who were not able to attend, the webinar was recorded and be accessed HERE (this link is no longer available)
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: May 11, 2018
- Applications for grants under this program must be submitted electronically using the grants.gov website.
- Applications received by Grants.gov are date and time stamped.
- Your application must be fully uploaded and submitted and must be date and time stamped by the Grants.gov system no later than 4:30:00 pm., Washing, DC time, on the application deadline date.
Estimated Range of Awards: $4,000,000 to $12,000,000.
Estimated Average Size of Awards: $9,000,000.
Maximum Award: We will reject any application that proposes a budget exceeding $12,000,000 for a grant project.
Estimated Number of Awards: 7