FY 2018 Competition for National Dissemination
LINKS TO OTHER COMPETITION-RELATED PAGES
- Call for Peer Reviewers
- Application Info and Eligibility: For information on eligibility and funding restrictions.
On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 the U.S. Department of Education announced the FY 2018 CSP National Dissemination Grant Competition.
The closing date for the FY 2018 CSP National Dissemination Grant competition is Monday, July 9, 2018 at 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time.
FY 2018 CSP National Dissemination Grants Notice Inviting Applications
Posted in the Federal Register on June 5, 2018 PDF HTML
FY 2018 Competition Timeline
- Pre-Application Webinar: June 7, 2018, 1pm, Washington, DC time. (closed
- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: July 9, 2018 (closed)
- Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: September 4, 2018 (closed)
FY2018 Application Information
The Department held a pre-application webinar for prospective applicants on June 7, 2018 at 1:00 p.m., Washington, DC time. The PowerPoint slides from the webinar are available here.
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/.
- Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to U.S. Department of Education staff.
Registering on Grants.gov:
- Applicants must register at Grants.gov prior to submitting an application.
- The Grants.gov registration process takes approximately 5 business days to complete, but Grants.gov recommends allowing several weeks to complete all steps.
- You may begin working on your application while completing the registration process, but you cannot submit an application until all of the registration steps are complete.
- For detailed information on the registration steps, please go to: https://apply07.grants.gov/apply/OrcRegister.
- Please note this is an electronic copy of the application package instructions for you to download and use as a guide only.
- The application package that must be submitted can be found on the grants.gov website.
Hard Copy Applications: For hard copy application packages, contact:
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue SW, RM 4W224
Washington, DC 20202
Phone: (202) 401-4125
Email: Hans Neseth
Required Application Forms
Please Note: most of these forms are already in the electronic application packet in Grants.gov. Here is a list of the required forms that must be completed, examples of which can be found here.
- ED Form 424–Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524–Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524–Instructions
- Standard Form 424B–Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- Grants.gov Lobbying Form; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL–Disclosure of Lobbying Activities